Our culinary tours include
teas and snacks from
around the world
led by international
for your culinary tour
HOW IT WORKS
Enjoy authentic culinary experiences at home
OUR LATEST TOURS
Explore Thailand's Cuisine and Culture
Bring the world to your kitchen
DISCOVER NEW INGREDIENTS
Each box will introduce you to new authentic delicious ingredients from different parts of the world.
SHARE MOMENTS WITH OTHERS
We believe food tastes better when shared. Our culinary tours are designed for you to enjoy with others.
BECOME A BETTER COOK
We partner with international chefs to teach you traditional skills and recipes. Our goal is to make authentic cuisines accessible and fun.
Experiences from our first customers
We love that we get easy access to ingredients we have never seen before and that really authentic recipes are made so easy to replicate.
We love the fact that we mastered new recipes on the first try. And we previously didn’t know how to make them. That’s so powerful!
Excellent class from start to finish. It is so well structured that we feel confident to use exotic ingredients and recipes introduced to us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cooktour offers culinary tours you can take from home. We ship boxes that contain guided experiences to different locations around the world. Each box contains:
- Authentic ingredients, teas, and snacks.
- Access to online cooking classes, and travel tips.
- A tour booklet that guides you through the experience.
We highly recommend following our proposed agenda.
- Buy fresh ingredients
- Enjoy your Cooktour experience
- Access the online class
- Get equipment ready
- Prepare a drink or tea and appetizer (box incl. suggestions and ingredients)
- Watch intro video (max. 10 mins), then prepare ingredients
- Watch cooking videos, then cook
- Watch plating video and follow along
- Enjoy your meal with good tunes from our Cooktour Spotify playlists
- Watch travel and cultural videos
- Plan your next culinary trip 😉
The ingredients in your box are non-perishable and can last for a few months, the online classes are on-demand and can be completed whenever you have time. All you need to make sure is that you get the fresh produce before you can start.